Rumors No More
Noah has verified several bits about his life:
* He taught advanced jazz and street dance in his late teens, until an injury forced him to quit at 18, so he studied
Muay Thai boxing and then fought as an amateur;
* Prior to moving back to LA in 1998, he lived in New York for 2.5 years;
* In 1995, he had blue hair;
* He has tended bar at several LA clubs;
* He has several tattoos -- one is one his left shoulder, while another fairly complicated one is on his right down to
* He holds black belts in Tang Su Do and Shotokan;
* He was learning American Kempo from a Dr Jerry Erickson, and had also helped him teach "...a close-quarter combat
training course for flight attendants and pilots for the airlines."
Overheard or Asked For Info
* A Yahoo NH Clubhouse member reports that Noah admitted to being a dancer to a flight attendant on a flight from LA to NYC
in late 2001. He was said to be very polite, a "great looking guy" and "had a beautiful smile."
* Noah appeared in person at midnight, 23 Feb 2002, at a South Pasedena screening of The Neverending Story.
Make Him Famous Again
Numerous magazines and television entertainment shows are always looking for what fans are interested in. If you're a fan
of Noah, tell them all how you feel
Tell them why you're a fan, why you think Noah would make a good subject, and even point 'em to this site for a look (it
Above all, though, DO be courteous and kind.